Aktuelle Zeit: 18. Aug 2018, 14:49  

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ] Gehe zu Seite  1, 2  Nächste
 Ein Game xD 
AutorNachricht
Forum Admin

Highscores: 10
Beitrag Ein Game xD
Ich hab mich im I-Net mal umgeschaut und hab nen Geilen Wrestling Manager gefunden für PC xD

http://wrestlingtruth.com/news/ewr-42-w ... t-engines/

Da müsst ihr Runterscrollen und auf ,,Download Here – Right Click & Save As:"

Dann Entpacken und dann könnt ihr Zocken :D Also ich weiß nicht wie es euch geht, aber ich finde es bringt richtig Fun :D. Hoffe ihr könnt wenn ihr es zockt eure Ergebnisse mal "Präsentieren" xD

Shawn Michaels

2 Mal Pkwl Heavyweight Champion

2 Mal Pkwl Tag Team Champion
mit Cm Punk (Cb Orange) und mit The Rock (Claudio)

1 Mal European Champion

www.youtube.com Video From : www.youtube.com

30. Mär 2010, 15:58
Profil   Persönliches Album
Forum Admin

Beitrag Eure Ergebnisse ?
Ja sry wegen Doppelpost aber es wäre cool wenn ihr eure Ergebnisse hier eintragen würdet!

Raw
Sheamus vs Chris Hero.

Match Background: SOS is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Sheamus ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Hero takes a headbutt from Sheamus. Fallaway slam by Sheamus puts down Chris Hero. BAAACK Body drop by Hero gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. SOS walks into a drop toe hold. A Gut buster connects on SOS and hits hard. SOS walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg for a two count. SOS powers out of a headlock. Spear by Sheamus. There's a two count on the pin. Sheamus scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! SOS drops an elbow...but Chris Hero moves out of the way. Hero hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Sheamus once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Fallaway slam by Sheamus puts down Chris Hero. Sheamus moves in for the kill. Celtic Slam! 1....2....3. Chris Hero offers a handshake to SOS...and he accepts it! No! Sheamus levels Hero with a cheap shot right hand! Sheamus spins Hero around. Sheamus hits the Celtic Slam! Chris Hero has been floored after the match.

My Opinion: Well, hello there *1/4 rating, how are you?

Christopher Daniels vs Ted DiBiase.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Dibiase drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Daniels. Back suplex on Daniels. Dibiase drives a thrust kick into the chest of Daniels. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Dibiase. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Daniels pushes out of a Ted DiBiase hold. Implant DDT by Christopher Daniels! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Lightning kick by Daniels on Dibiase. There's a two count on the pin. Dibiase counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Ted DiBiase hits a stalling suplex on Daniels. Hooks the leg for a two count. Belly to belly off the top rope! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Ted DiBiase gets taken down out of nowhere! Christopher Daniels strikes Dibiase. Daniels drops an elbow...but Ted DiBiase moves out of the way. Dibiase drives a thrust kick into the chest of Daniels. Ted DiBiase moves in for the kill. Dream Crusher! 1....2....3. I don't think the fight has finished. Christopher Daniels and Dibiase have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

My Opinion: Oh, look out...almost ***, but not quite. **3/4.

Bourne and Mysterio vs John Morrison and Randy Orton.

Match Background: Mysterio and Orton have been feuding recently. So far, Mysterio hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Orton since the feud started. Bourne and Mysterio are the reigning World Tag Team champions, and have been since 26 April 2010. Rey Mysterio is the reigning WWE Intercontinental champion, and has been since 03 May 2010.

The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Morrison goes down. One day, Mysterio might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Lightning kick by Mysterio on Morrison. Hooks the leg for a two count. Mysterio tags out to Evan Bourne. Evan Bourne scoops up Morrison. Mysterio bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Spin kick by Evan Bourne to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. There's a two count on the pin. STIFF high kick on Morrison by Evan Bourne. Morrison counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Power drive elbow by John Morrison. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Morrison tags out to Randy Orton. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Evan Bourne by Orton. Remember when that was a legit finish? Big piledriver on Bourne. Bourne counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag between Evan Bourne and Rey Mysterio. Super kick by Rey Mysterio. Orton walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Mysterio hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Orton pushes out of a Rey Mysterio hold. Full nelson slam on Mysterio. Randy Orton floors Rey Mysterio. Head Punt! 1....2....3. Morrison \ Orton climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

My Opinion: Solid bout, but they could do a lot better. ***

Finlay vs Jack Swagger vs Mark Henry.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.

The Match: Wack kick from Henry. Wack kick from Henry. Finlay kicks Mark Henry in the gut to reverse the momentum. Finlay throws Henry into a shopping trolley. Massive backbreaker on Finlay and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Mark Henry hits a right hand on Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Finlay scoops up Henry. Swagger bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. High Angle DDT by Finlay just SPIKES Mark Henry down! Finlay eats a trash can, but not the contents in it, obviously. Finlay pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Mark Henry by Finlay. Remember when that was a legit finish? Mark Henry can barely stand. Celtic Cross!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

My Opinion: Usually, this is designated for good matches that were usually way too short for some reason. What's your excuse? *3/4

Chris Jericho vs John Bradshaw Layfield vs John Cena vs Edge.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout. Chris Jericho is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 26 April 2010.

The Match: Jericho drives a HARD forearm into the chest of JBL. Jericho uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Chris Jericho misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tag to John Cena. Cena slams Chris Jericho down and motions to the crowd. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Death valley driver by John Cena! No one executes that move properly anymore. Cover, but there's no one to count for John Cena! John Cena with a spinning neckbreaker on Jericho. Cena drops an elbow...but Chris Jericho moves out of the way. Tag between Chris Jericho and Edge. Spear by Edge. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on John Cena by Edge. Remember when that was a legit finish? John Cena elbows Edge in the face to break a hammerlock. Running knee lift from John Cena. John Cena scores with a standing spinebuster. Tag between John Cena and Chris Jericho. Edge takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Edge gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Chris Jericho has Edge down on the canvas. Edge gets locked in the Walls of Jericho! Submission victory!

My Opinion: I can be generous sometimes. Well, depends on your definition of generous. **1/4.

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker.

Match Background: This will be a falls count anywhere bout.

The Match: HBK hits a right hand. HBK hits Undertaker with a plastic dinosaur! BIG clothesline on Undertaker. HBK drives a thrust kick into the chest of Undertaker. Undertaker pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Undertaker chair shots Shawn Michaels. HBK walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. There's a two count on the pin. HBK kicks Undertaker in the gut to reverse the momentum. Spinebuster by Shawn Michaels. Covers for a quick two count. Powerbomb on Undertaker. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Undertaker powers out of a Shawn Michaels headlock. HBK takes a headbutt from Undertaker. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Hard right hand connects and HBK falls to the concrete floor! Covers for a quick two count. Undertaker elevates and drops Shawn Michaels onto the guard rail and plays to the crowd. They wind up back in the squared circle. Undertaker walks into a drop toe hold. Big dropkick by Shawn Michaels, who got a ton of air on the move. Shawn Michaels has Undertaker down on the canvas. Here it comes...Inverted Figure Four! Undertaker taps! Chris Jericho comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Chris Jericho drops HBK to the canvas. Chris Jericho quickly locks on the Walls of Jericho! Shawn Michaels has been left down on the canvas.

My Opinion: They definitely need to hook up again, I don't care what anyone says. ***1\2

We got a 6.85 rating for 'RAW'!
The attendance level was 10045 people.
We made $401800 from ticket sales.

Smackdown
Fu** ich hab Samoa Joe schon wieder 2 mal in die Show gebookt xD zum 2 mal xD

1 Match
Samoa Joe vs Montel Vontavious Porter.

Match Background: MVP and Joe have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Montel Vontavious Porter is the reigning WWE champion, and has been since 30 April 2010.

The Match: MVP slams Samoa Joe. Joe counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Samoa Joe connects with rights and lefts and Montel Vontavious Porter is down! Montel Vontavious Porter charges, Joe moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Samoa Joe connects and Montel Vontavious Porter is down! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! MVP counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Samoa Joe by MVP. Remember when that was a legit finish? MVP hits a piledriver on Samoa Joe. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on Joe. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. MVP charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Massive backbreaker on MVP and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. MVP blocks a kick from Samoa Joe. Joe scores with a forearm, sending MVP down into the corner. The referee pulls Samoa Joe away to get the break. Wait! MVP has pulled something out of his tights. Montel Vontavious Porter throws a pair of brass knuckles to Samoa Joe, then points it out to the referee! The referee sees the knux and calls for the DQ. Montel Vontavious Porter takes a cheap victory. Samoa Joe offers a handshake to MVP...and he accepts it! No! Montel Vontavious Porter levels Joe with a cheap shot right hand! Montel Vontavious Porter spins Joe around. Montel Vontavious Porter hits the Drive By Kick! Samoa Joe has been floored after the match.

My Opinion: These guys worked SO HARD...for a ** rating. Something went wrong somewhere, didn't it?

2 Match

Abyss vs Batista vs DH Smith.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Abyss ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Back suplex on Abyss. Batista pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spear by Batista. Nice piledriver on Abyss. There's a two count on the pin. DH Smith hits a great swinging DDT on Batista. DH Smith then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. DH Smith pins Batista. Wack kick from DH Smith. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Abyss hits hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Abyss powers out of a headlock. Death valley driver by Abyss! No one executes that move properly anymore. DH Smith is in trouble. Black Hole Slam!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

My Opinion: It was close to a ** match, but I just can't stand too many blown spots. *3/4

3 Match

AJ Styles vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: AJ Styles is the reigning ECW champion, and has been since 18 April 2010.

The Match: Styles walks into a high dropkick from Rob Van Dam, almost losing several teeth in the process. Styles counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Standing leg lariat by AJ Styles on RVD. Styles whips RVD into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Tor-NADO DDT from AJ Styles, RVD got planted! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Rob Van Dam fights out of a grapple. AJ Styles charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Lightning kick by RVD on Styles. There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from Rob Van Dam. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Styles ducks a wild right hand. Lightning kick by Styles on RVD. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! RVD blocks a punch. Dolph Ziggler comes running down the aisle and into the ring! AJ Styles turns around. Dolph Ziggler spins Styles around. Dolph Ziggler hits the Jumping Russian Legsweep! Ziggler leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for Rob Van Dam, Styles got pinned. Rob Van Dam, having taken the victory thanks to the outside interference of Dolph Ziggler, goes over and shakes hands with him, showing that their plan was a success.

My Opinion: I'd love to see a rematch and see if they can top this. ****

4 Match

Kaz vs Carlito.

The Match: Kaz just WAFFLES Carlito with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Carlito backdrops Kaz out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Carlito. Carlito scoops and slams Kaz. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Carlito misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Tiger suplex on Kaz. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Kaz reverses a hip toss. Implant DDT by Kaz! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Carlito takes a NICE hurrancarana from Kaz. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Carlito. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Carlito blocks a punch. Kaz takes a quick lariat. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kaz reverses a hip toss. Carlito is in trouble. D.O.A.! 1....2....3. Kaz offers a handshake to Carlito...and he accepts it! No! Carlito levels Kaz with a cheap shot right hand! Carlito spins Kaz around. Carlito hits the Backstabber! Kaz has been floored after the match.

My Opinion: Ohh, looky. A **3/4 match!

5 Match

Samoa Joe vs Kofi Kingston.

The Match: Samoa Joe connects with rights and lefts and Kofi Kingston is down! Joe walks into a drop toe hold. Joe walks into a high dropkick from Kofi Kingston, almost losing several teeth in the process. Samoa Joe charges, Kingston moves, and the referee is knocked silly! DDT from the top rope by Kofi Kingston. That looked KILLER. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Joe kicks Kofi Kingston in the gut to reverse the momentum. Joe hits a snap suplex onto a chair on Kofi Kingston. Spinebuster by Samoa Joe. Covers for a quick two count. Powerbomb on Kingston. Pin, but Kingston is out just before the three count. Samoa Joe misses a clothesline. Joe gets splashed through a table by Kofi Kingston. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Joe counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Samoa Joe has Kofi Kingston down on the canvas. Here it comes...Coquina Clutch! Kofi Kingston taps!

My Opinion: I'll give it a **1\2 rating, but that's because I didn't mark out once...but nothing was too bad.

Main Event

Triple H and Tommy Dreamer vs Jeff Hardy and Shelton Benjamin.

Match Background: Shelton Benjamin is the reigning WWE United States champion.

The Match: Double arm suplex by Shelton Benjamin connects as Dreamer hits hard. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. There's a two count on the pin. Shelton tags out to Jeff Hardy. Shelton \ J. Hardy whip Dreamer into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Tommy Dreamer pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. J. Hardy walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Tommy Dreamer and Triple H. Big piledriver on J. Hardy. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Jeff Hardy by HHH. Remember when that was a legit finish? J. Hardy blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! J. Hardy hits a dropkick on Triple H and gets right back up. Tag to Shelton Benjamin. Shelton just WAFFLES HHH with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Tag between Triple H and Tommy Dreamer. Spin kick by Shelton Benjamin to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tommy Dreamer slugs Shelton Benjamin, sending him down into the corner. While Dreamer fires up the crowd, Shelton is removing the turnbuckle pad! Tommy Dreamer comes over...but Shelton grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Tommy Dreamer face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Shelton Benjamin rolls up the stunned Tommy Dreamer, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Shelton Benjamin. J. Hardy \ Shelton remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

My Opinion: Nothing offensive, but nothing too special either. **1\2 rating.

Fazit:
We got a 4.88 rating for 'SmackDown!'!
The attendance level was 10004 people.
We made $400160 from ticket sales.

Shelton Benjamin vs Kofi Kingston.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Kingston just WAFFLES Shelton with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Kingston walks into a drop toe hold. Shelton Benjamin gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Shelton. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Shelton who held onto that one for ages. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Shelton goes for a splash but Kingston puts the knees up. Kingston uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying reverse elbow by Kofi Kingston. Hooks the leg for a two count. Power drive elbow by Kofi Kingston. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Shelton Benjamin fights out of a grapple. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Kingston flips out of a Shelton Benjamin bodyslam attempt. Low Ki comes running down the aisle with a chair! Shelton and Kofi Kingston continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Low Ki slides in and blasts Kofi Kingston with a chair to the head! Low Ki climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Kofi Kingston is in trouble. Pay Dirt!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! A second referee has come down...and is explaining to the first referee about the interference that just happened. The referee nods, then reverses the decision - he is disqualifying Shelton Benjamin due to the run in!

My Opinion: Oh, look out...almost ***, but not quite. **3/4.

Abyss vs The Miz.

The Match: STIFF~! chop lights up Abyss who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! The Miz charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Abyss hits a right hand. Abyss whips The Miz into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Spear! The Miz is down! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Abyss misses a clothesline. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Abyss is down! There's a two count on the pin. The Miz scores with a big spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Abyss flips out of a The Miz bodyslam attempt. Full nelson slam on The Miz. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. The Miz comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Abyss can barely stand. Reality Check! 1....2....3. The Miz goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: I'm capable of giving out high star ratings...but only for matches that really deserve it. This one didn't. **1/4.

Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. AJ Styles is the reigning ECW champion, and has been since 18 April 2010.

The Match: Lightning kick by J. Hardy on Styles. Table shot! Back heel kick off the second rope, Styles goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Spin kick by Jeff Hardy to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. There's a two count on the pin. AJ Styles once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Styles hits a dropkick on Jeff Hardy and gets right back up. Super kick by AJ Styles. AJ Styles misses a clothesline. Styles takes a NICE hurrancarana from Jeff Hardy. AJ Styles gets knocked to the ground by J. Hardy, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Swanton Bomb, forget about it. 1....2...3! AJ Styles offers a handshake to J. Hardy...and he accepts it! No! Jeff Hardy levels Styles with a cheap shot right hand! Jeff Hardy slams Styles down. Jeff Hardy climbs to the top rope and hits the Swanton Bomb! AJ Styles has been floored after the match.

My Opinion: Solid bout, but they could do a lot better. ***

The Hart Dynastie vs Moore and Wang Yang.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. Shannon is making his debut at this show. He is a regular with NWA-PW. Moore and Wang Yang used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen.

The Match: BlueChip just WAFFLES Shannon with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Jimmy Wang Yang strikes DH Smith. Shannon takes a flying neckbreaker from TJ Wilson. DH Smith is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Powerslam from DH Smith on Yang. TJ Wilson scoops up Shannon. DH Smith bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Flying reverse elbow by TJ Wilson. DH Smith and Yang climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Shannon Moore once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Shannon Moore drives BlueChip into the cage side. Moore and Wang Yang whip DH Smith into the corner. Shannon Moore whips Jimmy Wang Yang in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Spin kick by Jimmy Wang Yang to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. BlueChip ducks a wild right hand. TJ Wilson drives Yang into the cage side. BlueChip and Shannon both climb up and over the cage, leaving their partners battling it out. Samoa Joe appeared on the outside with a chair, and came in via the door...but the chair swing missed DH Smith and hit Yang by accident! DH Smith seized the moment and left the cage to get the win for The Hart Dynastie! Moore and Wang Yang are looking like they have more on their mind...and they attack Samoa Joe! After a flurry of blows, Joe is left down and out in the ring.

My Opinion: I'll give it a *3/4 rating. If you think of it like currency, it's a 1.75. You can't even take the subway with that anymore here. Work harder man.

Batista vs Tommy Dreamer vs Kaz.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Kaz. Dreamer chair shots Kaz. Batista once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Spear by Batista. Spear by Batista. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Tommy Dreamer connects and Batista is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Batista comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Chair shot connects! Tor-NADO DDT from Kaz, Batista got planted! Kane comes running down the aisle with a chair! Kaz goes to irish whip Batista into the ropes. Kane hits Batista with a chair to the back! Kaz moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Wave Of The Future. 1....2...3, it's finished.

My Opinion: **1/4 rating for this one. Scott Keith may say that it's 'Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling', but not for me, buddy. Got to work harder to impress me.

Triple H vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Montel Vontavious Porter will be the referee for this match.

The Match: RVD just WAFFLES HHH with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Triple H comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. HHH hits a right hand. RVD reverses an irish whip...and Triple H runs into the referee! DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Triple H just KILLS Rob Van Dam! Cover, but there's no one to count for Triple H! RVD blocks a punch. BAAACK Body drop by HHH gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. HHH walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on HHH. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! HHH blocks a punch. RVD walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! RVD kicks Triple H in the gut to reverse the momentum. Rob Van Dam small packages Triple H out of nowhere. 1.2.3! Fast count! Montel Vontavious Porter screwed Triple H! Triple H nails an unsuspecting MVP with a clothesline from behind. Montel Vontavious Porter is in trouble. Pedigree!!! That shook the ring. Triple H leaves MVP down on the canvas, hurt.

My Opinion: *1\2 rating is all it gets from me.

We got a 5.14 rating for 'SmackDown!'!
The attendance level was 10022 people.
We made $400880 from ticket sales

Shawn Michaels

1 Mal European Champion

31. Mär 2010, 03:44

Highscores: 8
Beitrag Re: Ein Game xD
So ich poste mal die PPV´s

Great American Bash
----
Dark Match
Shannon Moore vs R-Truth endet im No Contest

I can't decide whether it's a *** or a ***1\2 match...let's go for a ***1\4 rating to make it fair.

-------
Christopher Daniels vs Jamie Noble (For The WWE Intercontinental Title) Sieger: Christopher Daniels

This was missing something, so it only gets a ****1\2 rating.

--------
Finlay vs Jack Swagger( ECW Title Match) Sieger Finlay

This gets a **3\4

--------
Hawkins and Ryder vs Miz and Morrison (For The Unifided Tag Team Titles)

Sieger Miz und Morrison

I'm knocking off half a star for some blown spots, so that's a ***1\2 rating.

--------
John Cena vs William Regal (For The World Heavyweight Title)
Sieger: John Cena

*** rating for a good bout.

---------
Carlito vs Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin (For The WWE United States Title)
Sieger: Matt Hardy

I can't decide whether it's a *** or a ***1\2 match...let's go for a ***1\4 rating to make it fair.

-----------

Edge vs Triple H (For The WWE Title) Sieger: Edge

This gets a **3\4 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

----------

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels Sieger: HBK

Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

We got a 1.95 buy rate for 'Great American Bash'!
The attendance was 20177 people.
We made $4875000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $1210620 from ticket sales.

31. Mär 2010, 15:49
Midcard

Highscores: 18
HWA Tuesday:
Paul London vs Tyler Black (For The HWA Cruiserweight Title) : Stiff high kick on Black by Paul London who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. London hits a face jam on Tyler Black onto a chair. Spin kick by Paul London to the face. Black takes a flying neckbreaker from Paul London. Black kicks Paul London in the gut to reverse the momentum. Black hits a face jam on Paul London onto a chair. Spinning bulldog in the corner, London is down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Paul London avoids a Tyler Black avalanche. Vicious lightning kick by London on Black. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from Paul London. Nicely done. Pin, but Black is out just before the three count. London walks into a trip. Tyler Black strikes London. Paul London ducks a clothesline attempt. Second rope flying axe handle, Black goes down. Paul London floors Tyler Black...and climbs the turnbuckles. 450 Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. A good *** rating.

HWA Icons vs Irish Airborne : Stryker crushes D. Crist with a running senton. Tag to Jake Crist. Flying elbow from Matt Stryker. Stryker tags out to Cody Hawk. Cody Hawk crushes J. Crist with a big legdrop. J. Crist tags out to Dave Crist. Spinning bulldog in the corner, D. Crist is down. Vicious kick to the teeth from Cody Hawk. Dave Crist can barely stand. Riptide! 1....2....3. Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.

El Hijo Del Santo vs Matt Anoai : Anoai slams El Hijo Del Santo. Santo gets slammed. Big backdrop on Santo, executed well. Matt Anoai with a spinning neckbreaker on Santo. El Hijo Del Santo powers out of a Matt Anoai headlock. Driven DDT by El Hijo Del Santo. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Flying reverse elbow by El Hijo Del Santo. Cover for a two count. Anoai blocks a punch. Anoai hits a stump piledriver on El Hijo Del Santo. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Matt Anoai, El Hijo Del Santo is down and hurt. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. El Hijo Del Santo powers out of a Matt Anoai headlock. Anoai walks into a high dropkick from El Hijo Del Santo. Matt Anoai elbows El Hijo Del Santo in the face to break a hammerlock. Fallaway slam by Matt Anoai. Matt Anoai floors El Hijo Del Santo. Revolving Legdrop! 1....2....3. **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Jerry Lynn is backstage. He was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with Chris Sabin.

Chris Sabin vs Jerry Lynn (For The HWA Heavyweight Title) : Driven DDT by Jerry Lynn. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Sabin is down. There's a two count on the pin. Sabin blocks a kick from Jerry Lynn. Jerry Lynn walks into a high dropkick from Chris Sabin. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from Chris Sabin. Nicely done. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Sabin uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Jerry Lynn kicks Chris Sabin in the gut to reverse the momentum. Jerry Lynn crushes Sabin with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from Jerry Lynn. Pin, but Sabin is out just before the three count. Jerry Lynn hits a rolling kick on Sabin. Kick from Jerry Lynn to the leg. Jerry Lynn gets taken down out of nowhere. Driven DDT by Chris Sabin. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Tornado DDT from Chris Sabin, Jerry Lynn got planted. Jerry Lynn can barely stand. Bum Rush! 1....2....3. Almost got a **** match, but was lacking in certain areas, so i'm knocking off half a star, so it gets a ***1\2 rating.

Fazit: We got a 1.11 rating for 'HWA Tuesday'!
The attendance level was 390 people.
We made $7800 from ticket sales.

There is only one Wrestling GOD! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bild
Bild
Bild

31. Mär 2010, 16:13
Forum Admin

Night Of Champions

Dark Match

DX vs Cryme Tyme.

Match Background: DX used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen. This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles. Shawn Michaels is the reigning World Heavyweight champion, and has been since 30 May 2010. DX have been WWE Tag Team champions since 11 June 2010.

The Match: Running knee lift from JTG. Full nelson slam on HHH. There's a two count on the pin. JTG tags out to Shad Gaspard. Cryme Tyme whip HHH into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Fallaway slam by Shad Gaspard puts down Triple H. There's a two count on the pin. STIFF~! chop lights up HHH who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Triple H comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Triple H scores with a big spinebuster. Tag between Triple H and Shawn Michaels. BAAACK Body drop by Shad gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Massive backbreaker on Shad and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Shad Gaspard avoids a Shawn Michaels avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Shad tags out to JTG. Spear by JTG. High Angle DDT by JTG just SPIKES Shawn Michaels down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! JTG hits a right hand. HBK backdrops JTG out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Shawn Michaels. JTG walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. DX have JTG to themselves. Sweet Chin Music/Pedigree! 1....2....3! It's over.

My Opinion: A wise man once said 'Can I get a side of bland with that bland'. He's dead now, though. That's what this match was...bland. **

Christopher Daniels vs Shelton Benjamin.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the WWE United States title.

The Match: Shelton Benjamin gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Shelton. Christopher Daniels is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Daniels hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Daniels whips Shelton into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Tiger suplex on Shelton. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Shelton kicks Christopher Daniels in the gut to reverse the momentum. Kitchen sink shot (literally) and Daniels gets floored. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Daniels is down! Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Daniels goes down. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Daniels counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Shelton gets splashed through a table by Christopher Daniels. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Shelton blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Christopher Daniels grabs Shelton Benjamin from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Shelton rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it! Scotty Goldman has grabbed a chair. Daniels walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Shelton also takes a hard shot. Goldman has laid everybody out!

My Opinion: Some blown spots really drag this match down a notch, so its ***1\2 for you.

Randy Orton vs Batista.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. This match is for the WWE Intercontinental title. Randy Orton has been WWE Intercontinental champion since 30 May 2010.

The Match: Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Randy Orton ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Randy Orton throws Batista into the cage. Randy Orton climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Batista! BIG clothesline on Batista. Orton slams Batista down and motions to the crowd. Batista flips out of a Randy Orton bodyslam attempt. Batista throws Orton into the cage. Massive backbreaker on Orton and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Batista climbs the cage...but Randy Orton is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. Randy Orton reverses a hip toss. Spear by Randy Orton. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Randy Orton just KILLS Batista! Batista powers out of a headlock. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Batista ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Randy Orton powers out of a Batista headlock. Orton climbs the cage...but Batista is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Batista CRASHING to the mat. Batista can barely stand. Here it comes - RKO. Randy Orton and Batista climb the cage....until Batista gets knocked off by a right hand! Orton climbs over the top for the win! Randy Orton is still in the ring celebrating. Batista pushes the referee away. Batista spins Orton around. Batista hits the Batista Bomb!

My Opinion: I'll give a 3/4 star rating, but only if you promise to improve as a booker.

Rey Mysterio vs Rhino.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. Rhino and Mysterio have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the Talent title.
The Match: Rey Mysterio strikes Rhino. Hip toss onto a chair by Mysterio! Implant DDT by Rey Mysterio! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Second rope flying axe handle, Rhino goes down. One day, Mysterio might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Mysterio charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Rhino smashes a Playstation console over the head of Mysterio. Should have used an X-Box, they're much bigger. Massive backbreaker on Mysterio and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Mysterio pushes out of a Rhino hold. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Rhino is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Rey Mysterio. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rhino comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Mysterio takes a headbutt from Rhino. Rhino walks into a drop toe hold. Second rope flying axe handle, Rhino goes down. One day, Mysterio might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Rey Mysterio floors Rhino...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - 619+Springboard Clothelin, forget about it. 1....2...3! Rey Mysterio offers a handshake to Rhino...and he accepts it!

My Opinion: I'll give a 1\2* rating because they were actually able to hit a couple of spots.

Montel Vontavious Porter vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: This will be an iron man bout. RVD and MVP have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the WWE title. Montel Vontavious Porter has been WWE champion since 30 April 2010.

The Match: FIRST FALL: Running knee lift from Rob Van Dam. RVD crushes MVP with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. MVP ducks a wild right hand. Montel Vontavious Porter connects with rights and lefts and Rob Van Dam is down! MVP slams Rob Van Dam down and motions to the crowd. Hooks the leg for a two count. High Angle DDT by Montel Vontavious Porter just SPIKES Rob Van Dam down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. BAAACK Body drop by RVD gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. RVD powers out of a headlock. Spinning bulldog in the corner and MVP is down! There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. RVD just WAFFLES MVP with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Montel Vontavious Porter avoids a Rob Van Dam avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Fallaway slam by Montel Vontavious Porter puts down Rob Van Dam. Death valley driver by Montel Vontavious Porter! No one executes that move properly anymore. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Montel Vontavious Porter pins RVD. SECOND FALL: RVD takes a headbutt from Montel Vontavious Porter. Montel Vontavious Porter hits some punches. How generic. BIG clothesline on RVD. Rob Van Dam charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. MVP drops an elbow...but Rob Van Dam moves out of the way. Spin kick by Rob Van Dam to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. RVD crushes MVP with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. MVP reverses a Rob Van Dam hammerlock. Spear by Montel Vontavious Porter. Covers for a quick two count. Montel Vontavious Porter scores with a standing spinebuster. Pin, but RVD is out just before the three count. MVP goes for a splash but RVD puts the knees up. RVD crushes MVP with a huge legdrop. ONE...TWO...THREE. RVD defeats MVP. THIRD FALL: Double arm suplex by Montel Vontavious Porter connects as RVD hits hard. Rob Van Dam fights out of a grapple. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Rob Van Dam ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. MVP reverses an irish whip...and Rob Van Dam runs into the referee! Diamond Dust from Rob Van Dam and MVP is out! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Rob Van Dam misses a clothesline. Bodyslam by MVP. Spear by Montel Vontavious Porter. There's a two count on the pin. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Montel Vontavious Porter just KILLS Rob Van Dam! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. RVD blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Spinning bulldog in the corner and MVP is down! Pin, but MVP is out just before the three count. MVP flips out of a Rob Van Dam bodyslam attempt. Montel Vontavious Porter moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Playmaker. 1....2...3, it's finished. END OF BOUT. Montel Vontavious Porter climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

My Opinion: Nothing special...nothing special at all. *1/4

Christopher Daniels vs AJ Styles.

Match Background: This will be a falls count anywhere bout. This match is for the ECW title.

The Hart Dynastie vs Primo and Carlito.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. Primo and Carlito are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. This match is for the World Tag Team titles. The Hart Dynastie have been World Tag Team champions since 31 May 2010.

The Match: Carlito hits a right hand. DH Smith hits a right hand on Primo Colon and follows it up with a couple more. Running knee lift from Carlito. Primo Colon once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Primo crushes DH Smith with a running senton. Primo and Carlito whip BlueChip into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Tiger bomb by Carlito, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Primo climbs the cage...but DH Smith is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. BlueChip counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! TJ Wilson throws Carlito into the cage. TJ Wilson scoops up Primo. DH Smith bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by DH Smith. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Carlito reverses a waistlock. Carlito drives DH Smith into the cage side. DH Smith can barely stand. Backstabber! Primo Colon has TJ Wilson down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Cannonball Twister hit hard. Primo and Carlito escape the cage for the win. Hawkins and Ryder come running down into the ring. They get attacked though, and Curt Hawkins gets thrown out again. They grab Ryder and hit the Spike Powerbomb! With him out of the way, the drag Curt Hawkins to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the announcer's table with a double slam! Primo and Carlito have destroyed Hawkins and Ryder, who were attempting to ambush them!

My Opinion: **1/4 rating for this one. Scott Keith may say that it's 'Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling', but not for me, buddy. Got to work harder to impress me.

The Match: Daniels just WAFFLES Styles with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Flying cookie sheet shot by Daniels, blasting Styles in the face with it. Daniels uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Implant DDT by Christopher Daniels! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Styles pushes out of a Christopher Daniels hold. AJ Styles dropkicks Daniels after leaping off an upturned shopping cart! SUPER frankensteiner on Daniels, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Christopher Daniels pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying reverse elbow by Christopher Daniels. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Christopher Daniels. Nicely done. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. AJ Styles pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Spinning back kick from AJ Styles. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Dropkick connects, Daniels falls to the concrete floor. Hooks the leg for a two count. Daniels takes a kick to the chest. They wind up back in the squared circle. Daniels reverses a waistlock. Spin kick by Christopher Daniels to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. AJ Styles can barely stand. Angel's Wings!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Christopher Daniels offers a handshake to Styles...and he accepts it!

My Opinion: Ohh, looky. A **3/4 match!

Shawn Michaels vs John Bradshaw Layfield vs John Cena vs Chris Jericho.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. Cena and JBL have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the World Heavyweight title. Shawn Michaels has been World Heavyweight champion since 30 May 2010.

The Match: HBK drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Jericho. Running knee lift from Shawn Michaels. Covers for a quick two count. HBK goes for a splash but Jericho puts the knees up. Tag between Chris Jericho and John Cena. Running knee lift from John Cena. Shawn Michaels charges, Cena moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Brutal sit out powerbomb on HBK! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Fallaway slam by John Cena puts down Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Tag between Shawn Michaels and John Bradshaw Layfield. Cena walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. BAAACK Body drop by Cena gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. JBL drops an elbow...but John Cena moves out of the way. John Bradshaw Layfield charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. John Cena scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover gets three for John Cena, JBL got pinned. Big forearm by Chris Jericho makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Big dropkick by Chris Jericho, who got a ton of air on the move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Cena walks into a jaw breaker. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Cena powers out of a headlock. High Angle DDT by John Cena just SPIKES Chris Jericho down! Cena tags out to Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels scores with a standing spinebuster. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Shawn Michaels pins Jericho. Cena is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Shawn Michaels gets taken down out of nowhere! Spear by John Cena. Pin, but HBK is out just before the three count. John Cena misses a clothesline. Stun Gun from Shawn Michaels! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. Shawn Michaels floors John Cena. Here it comes...Inverted Figure Four! John Cena taps!

Ich kann nur sagen das ich Stocksauer bin xD was meine "Dödel" an Leistung bringen! Bis auf das Shelton Match bin ich RIESEN Enttäuscht von dem Pay Per View, was meiner Meinung nach eine "Wochenshow" wäre! Die nichtmal gut sei!

We got a 1.92 buy rate for 'Night Of Champions'!
The attendance was 20520 people.
We made $4800000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $1231200 from ticket sales.

Shawn Michaels

1 Mal European Champion

31. Mär 2010, 17:24

Dark Match

Hawkins and Ryder vs Miz and Morrison (For The Unifided Tag Team Titles)

I'll give this a ***1\4 rating.
------------------

Carlito vs Matt Hardy (For The WWE United States Title)

A **** rating for a good contest.
-----------------

Big Show vs Jack Swagger vs The Sandman vs Tommy Dreamer (For The ECW Title)

**1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.
------------------

Christopher Daniels vs Jamie Noble (For The WWE Intercontinental Title)

This was missing something, so it only gets a ****1\2 rating.
------------------

John Cena vs William Regal (For The World Heavyweight Title)

A good *** rating.
-----------------

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels

Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.
-----------------

Edge vs Triple H (For The WWE Title)

I'm going to give this a ** rating because i'm in a generous mood.

We got a 1.81 buy rate for 'SummerSlam'!
The attendance was 20153 people.
We made $4525000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $1209180 from ticket sales.

UNFORGIVEN

Dark match

Primo and Carlito vs Hawkins and Ryder : Zack Ryder walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Carlito. Running knee lift from Carlito. Cover for a two count. Tag to Primo Colon. Primo and Carlito whip Ryder into the corner. Carlito whips Primo Colon in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. There's a two count on the pin. Spin kick by Primo Colon to the face. Zack Ryder avoids a Primo Colon avalanche. Reverse DDT on Primo. Hooks the leg for a two count. Ryder tags out to Curt Hawkins. Doctor Bomb, Primo landed hard. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Big backdrop on Primo, executed well. Primo ducks a wild right hand. Second rope flying axe handle, Hawkins goes down. Tag between Primo Colon and Carlito. Stiff high kick on Hawkins by Carlito who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Tag to Zack Ryder. Big dropkick by Carlito, who got good elevation. Zack Ryder is in trouble. Backstabber! 1....2....3. This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.

----

Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin (For The WWE United States Title) : Matt Hardy fires off some right and left hands. Matt Hardy gets taken down out of nowhere. Back suplex on M. Hardy, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. M. Hardy reverses an irish whip...and Shelton Benjamin runs into the referee. Delayed brainbuster suplex, Shelton held that one for ages. Cover, but there's no one to count for Shelton Benjamin. Matt Hardy avoids a Shelton Benjamin avalanche. Vertical suplex by Matt Hardy. Reverse DDT on Shelton. Hooks the leg for a two count. M. Hardy hits a great swinging DDT on Shelton Benjamin. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Shelton Benjamin ducks a clothesline attempt. M. Hardy takes a quick lariat. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. M. Hardy powers out of a headlock. Shelton Benjamin can barely stand. Here it comes - Twist Of Fate. 1....2...3, it's finished. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

----

DX vs Miz and Morrison (For The Unifided Tag Team Titles) : Back elbow connects, Morrison staggers backward. The Miz slams Triple H down. The Miz throws HHH into the cage. Morrison counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Miz and Morrison whip HBK into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Big piledriver on Morrison. Triple H with a spinning neckbreaker on The Miz. DX whip The Miz into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Shawn Michaels drives Morrison into the cage side. Shawn Michaels moves in for the kill. Sweet Chin Music!!! That shook the ring. The Miz can barely stand. Pedigree!!! That shook the ring. DX escape the cage for the win. DX climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory. **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

----

CM Punk vs Christopher Daniels (For The WWE Intercontinental Title) : Dropkick connects, Punk goes down. HBK-style splash from the top of the ladder! Flying elbow from Christopher Daniels. Spin kick by Christopher Daniels to the face. CM Punk comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. CM Punk suplexes Daniels into the ladder. Tiger bomb by CM Punk, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. Daniels powers out of a headlock. Punk takes a hurrancarana from Christopher Daniels. Back heel kick off the second rope, Punk goes down. Punk powers out of a headlock. Punk drives a forearm into the chest of Daniels. CM Punk misses a clothesline. Spin kick by Christopher Daniels to the face. They both begin to climb the ladder. Once they reach the top, an exchange of punches starts! Daniels grabs Punk and throws him off into the ropes! His leg gets caught, trapping him. Christopher Daniels grabs the prize for the win. Punk is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is. A ****1\4 rating, great bout.

----

Edge vs Mr. Kennedy (For The WWE Title) : Rude Awakening on Edge by Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Edge reverses a waistlock. Kennedy receives some punishment. Edge slams Mr. Kennedy down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver by Edge, Mr. Kennedy is down and hurt. Pin, but Kennedy is out just before the three count. Edge with a spinning neckbreaker on Kennedy. Kennedy ducks a wild right hand. Spear by Mr. Kennedy. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal powerbomb on Edge. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Back elbow connects, Edge staggers backward. Stiff chop lights up Edge. Kennedy walks into a trip. Big backdrop on Kennedy, executed well. Death valley driver by Edge, Mr. Kennedy got planted. Mr. Kennedy slugs Edge, sending him down into the corner. While Kennedy fires up the crowd, Edge is removing the turnbuckle pad! Mr. Kennedy comes over...but Edge grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Mr. Kennedy face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Edge rolls up the stunned Mr. Kennedy, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Edge. Mr. Kennedy offers a handshake to Edge...and he accepts it! No! Edge levels Kennedy with a cheap shot right hand! Edge spins Kennedy around. Edge hits the Spear! Mr. Kennedy has been floored after the match. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

----

Chris Hero vs Chris Jericho (For The ECW Title) : Jericho drives a forearm into the chest of Hero. Chris Jericho throws Hero into the barbed wire! Hero gets caught with a short powerbomb from Jericho. Jericho drives a thrust kick into the chest of Hero. Hero blocks a punch. Chris Hero throws Jericho into the barbed wire! Jericho takes a quick lariat. Chris Jericho takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Jericho crushes Hero with a running senton. Chris Jericho brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill Hero. Chris Hero comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Chris Hero uses move #193 (arm-BAR). Chris Hero gets taken down out of nowhere. Hero gets caught with a short powerbomb from Jericho. Chris Hero slugs Chris Jericho, sending him down into the corner. While Hero fires up the crowd, Jericho is removing the turnbuckle pad! Chris Hero comes over...but Jericho grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Chris Hero face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Chris Jericho rolls up the stunned Chris Hero, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory I can't decide whether it's a *** or a ***1\2 match...let's go for a ***1\4 rating to make it fair.

----

ohn Cena vs William Regal (For The World Heavyweight Title) : FIRST FALL: Cena gets caught with a short powerbomb from Regal. Cena takes a quick lariat. Cover for a two count. William Regal misses a clothesline. Cena hits a right hand. Big clothesline on Regal. Cover for a two count. Massive lariat, apparently Cena has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Pin, but Regal is out just before the three count. John Cena with a spinning neckbreaker on Regal. William Regal comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Cena takes a quick lariat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Delayed brainbuster suplex, Regal held that one for ages. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Cena tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. William Regal snap suplexes Cena. John Cena pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Bodyslam by Cena. John Cena scores with a big spinebuster. Pin, three count, it's over. John Cena pins Regal. SECOND FALL: John Cena hits some punches. Chanelling the spirit of Misawa, John Cena uses a forearm to the face. Running knee lift from John Cena. John Cena with a spinning neckbreaker on Regal. Regal kicks John Cena in the gut to reverse the momentum. Big backdrop on Cena, executed well. Massive back suplex! John Cena got snapped in half. Cover for a two count. John Cena ducks a clothesline attempt. Big piledriver on Regal. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by John Cena, William Regal is down and hurt. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Regal reverses a waistlock. Tiger bomb by William Regal, although no mention is made of whether it originated in Pearl River. Cover gets three. William Regal pinned Cena. THIRD FALL: John Cena fires off some right and left hands. John Cena gets taken down out of nowhere. Back suplex on Cena, which is a backdrop to you NOAH fans. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Delayed brainbuster suplex, Regal held that one for ages. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Cena ducks a wild right hand. John Cena with a spinning neckbreaker on Regal. John Cena hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. Powerbomb on Regal. Pin, but Regal is out just before the three count. Regal counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Massive back suplex! John Cena got snapped in half. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Cena ducks a wild right hand. William Regal is in trouble. Here it comes - Throwback. 1....2...3, it's finished. END OF BOUT. John Cena climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.

----

We got a 1.97 buy rate for 'Unforgiven'!
The attendance was 20436 people.
We made $4925000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $1226160 from ticket sales.

31. Mär 2010, 18:21
Newcomer

Werde jetzt immer meine HWA Shows ab und zu mal reinstellen. Hier Show #2.

Tyler Black vs Zack Ryder.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Black is making his debut at this show. He also works for ROH and FIP. Ryder is making his debut at this show. Low Ki will be the referee for this match.

The Match: Zack Ryder hits a right hand on Tyler Black and follows it up with a couple more. Tyler Black just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Ryder. Big dropkick by Zack Ryder, who got a ton of air on the move. A Gut buster connects on Black and hits hard. Black counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Implant DDT by Tyler Black! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Black crushes Ryder with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Ryder kicks Tyler Black in the gut to reverse the momentum. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Zack Ryder! Hooks the leg for a two count. Zack Ryder brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder Black in the ring! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tyler Black avoids a Zack Ryder avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Spinning back kick from Tyler Black. Black charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Big kick from Ryder staggers Black but that's about it. Zack Ryder small packages Tyler Black out of nowhere. 1.2.3! Fast count! Low Ki screwed Tyler Black! Low Ki has grabbed a chair from outside, and slides back into the ring. Tyler Black turns around, and gets floored with a brutal chair shot! Low Ki has knocked Tyler Black out with a chair!

My Opinion: When I give out 3/4*, it means that I'm being REALLY nice about it.

Virus CAPW vs Ganger.

Match Background: Virus and Ganger are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Virus gets splashed in the corner. Ganger hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Covers for a quick two count. Ganger drops an elbow...but Virus CAPW moves out of the way. Ganger walks into a high dropkick from Virus CAPW, almost losing several teeth in the process. Flying elbow from Virus CAPW connects. There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Virus CAPW and Ganger is out! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Virus CAPW connects. Virus drops an elbow...but Ganger moves out of the way. Big clothesline from Ganger. There's a two count on the pin. Sloppy discus punch from Ganger barely connects on Virus. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Ganger slams Virus CAPW down. Virus is sure in trouble now. Virus receives some punishment by Ganger but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Ganger walks into a drop toe hold. Implant DDT by Virus CAPW! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Tiger suplex on Ganger. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! The time limit expires, and the referee declares the match a draw. Virus CAPW offers a handshake to Ganger...and he accepts it!

My Opinion: Bad match which brought absolutely nothing to the table and was a waste of time.

Doomsday Cop. are backstage. They were out there to hype a match against Sheintyre. Sounds like fun.

Matt Stryker and Paul London vs Chris Hero and Jack Evans.

Match Background: Hero and London have been feuding recently. London has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Stryker and Evans have been feuding recently. So far, Stryker hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Evans since the feud started. Jack Evans is the reigning HWA Cruiserweight champion, and has been since 03 April 2010.

The Match: Hard back suplex on Evans. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Superkick by Paul London practically knocks out all of Jack Evans's teeth! Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Paul London and Matt Stryker. Stryker \ London whip Evans into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Spin kick by Matt Stryker to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. There's a two count on the pin. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Evans goes down. Evans kicks Matt Stryker in the gut to reverse the momentum. Back heel kick off the second rope, Stryker goes down. Evans tags out to Chris Hero. Hero hits a dropkick on Matt Stryker and gets right back up. Massive back suplex! Matt Stryker got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Matt Stryker elbows Chris Hero in the face to break a hammerlock. Stryker tags out to Paul London. Lightning kick by London on Hero. Hero walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one of those though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! STIFF high kick on Hero by Paul London. Chris Hero comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. London walks into a jaw breaker. Paul London hooks up a suplex, but Hero flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! London \ Stryker don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Hero \ Evans, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

My Opinion: Smack dab in the middle of the star spectrum for an average match. **1\2.

Sheintyre vs Doomsday Cop..

Match Background: McIntyre is making his debut at this show. SOS is making his debut at this show. Williams is making his debut at this show. He also works for TNA and PWU. Primo is making his debut at this show. McIntyre and SOS are teaming up as Sheintyre for the first time tonight. Williams and Primo are teaming up as Doomsday Cop. for the first time tonight. Doomsday Cop. and Sheintyre have been feuding recently. Neither team holds an in-ring victory since the feud started.

The Match: Sheamus just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Williams. A Gut buster connects on SOS and hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Williams tags out to Primo Colon. Doomsday Cop. whip SOS into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. SOS takes a flying neckbreaker from Primo Colon. Primo Colon misses a clothesline. Nice piledriver on Primo. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Sheamus and Drew McIntyre. Big clothesline from McIntyre. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by McIntyre. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Drew McIntyre gets taken down out of nowhere! McIntyre takes a flying neckbreaker from Primo Colon. Tag to Doug Williams. Double arm suplex by Doug Williams connects as McIntyre hits hard. Tag between Drew McIntyre and Sheamus. A Gut buster connects on SOS and hits hard. Sheamus gets whipped into the corner by Williams, and flips all the way over to the outside! SOS stays down on the outside, hurt. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over.

My Opinion: Do you know what * means? It's the equivalent of buying your favorite soft drink, looking under the cap and seeing 'Sorry, Try again.' At least you got the soft drink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mein erster PPV (Breakdown XD):

Sheintyre are backstage. They were out there to hype a match against Irish Airborne. I can live with that as a reason for an interview.

Opener

Low Ki vs Tyler Black : Dropkick connects, Black goes down. Black counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Tyler Black scores with a back heel kick on Low Ki. Low Ki reverses an irish whip...and Tyler Black runs into the referee. Springboard dropkick from Tyler Black. Nicely done. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Low Ki counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Black takes a flying neckbreaker from Low Ki. Low Ki crushes Black with a big legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from Low Ki. Nicely done. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Tyler Black comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Flying reverse elbow by Tyler Black. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Low Ki reverses a hip toss. Tyler Black slugs Low Ki, sending him down into the corner. While Black fires up the crowd, Low Ki is removing the turnbuckle pad! Tyler Black comes over...but Low Ki grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Tyler Black face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Low Ki rolls up the stunned Tyler Black, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Low Ki. I don't think the fight has finished. Low Ki and Black have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. Almost got a **** match, but was lacking in certain areas, so i'm knocking off half a star, so it gets a ***1\2 rating.

Paul London is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into Chris Hero. Good to see they're giving the feud some proper air-time.

Chris Hero vs Paul London (For The HWA Heavyweight Title) : Hero hits a snap suplex onto a chair on Paul London. Vicious back suplex! Paul London got nailed. Hooks the leg for a two count. London blocks a punch. Stiff high kick on Hero by Paul London who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. London hits a dropkick on Chris Hero. Hooks the leg for a two count. Moonsault while holding a chair! Hero gets crushed! Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Driven DDT by Paul London. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Hero drops out the back of a Paul London bodyslam attempt. Hero crushes London with a big legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chris Hero plants London with an exploder suplex. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Paul London takes a butterfly suplex from Hero. Back suplex through a table. London drops out the back of a Chris Hero bodyslam attempt. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? DDT from the top rope by Paul London. That looked brutal. Chris Hero gets knocked to the ground by London, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - 450 Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! Hero is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is. I'm knocking off half a star for some blown spots, so that's a ***1\2 rating.

Jack Evans is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Matt Stryker. Glad to see they're putting effort into getting the fans interested in a fight between the two.

Next Contest

Jack Evans vs Matt Stryker (For The HWA Cruiserweight Title) : FIRST FALL: Evans hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. Second rope flying axe handle, Stryker goes down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Stryker reverses a waistlock. Evans takes a flying neckbreaker from Matt Stryker. Matt Stryker scores with a back heel kick on Evans. Evans takes a flying neckbreaker from Matt Stryker. Evans counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Flying reverse elbow by Jack Evans. Cover gets three. Jack Evans pinned Stryker. SECOND FALL: Kick from Jack Evans to the leg. Kick from Jack Evans to the leg. Standing leg lariat by Jack Evans on Stryker. There's a two count on the pin. Second rope flying axe handle, Stryker goes down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Stryker drops out the back of a Jack Evans bodyslam attempt. Matt Stryker scores with a back heel kick on Evans. There's a two count on the pin. Lightning kick by Stryker on Evans. Jack Evans comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Power drive elbow by Jack Evans. Jack Evans grapples with Matt Stryker, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Matt Stryker: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot! END OF BOUT. Jack Evans slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Stryker to get some payback. ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Doomsday Cop. are backstage. They were building up the feud with Sheintyre. Good plan, kudos to the booking squad.

Irish Airborne are backstage. Interviews...now with 0% charisma. They were on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with Sheintyre. (Scheiß Iren)

Irish Airborne vs Sheintyre vs Doomsday Cop. (For The HWA Tag Team Titles) : Drew McIntyre snap suplexes J. Crist...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Jake Crist walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from McIntyre. McIntyre tags out to Sheamus. Rude Awakening on Jake Crist by SOS. Sheamus hits a bulldog off the ropes. Tag between Sheamus and Drew McIntyre. Sheintyre whip J. Crist into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Tag between Jake Crist and Dave Crist. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Drew McIntyre and Doug Williams. Double arm suplex by Doug Williams, D. Crist hits hard. Tag to Sheamus. SOS walks into a jaw breaker. Tag to Primo Colon. Tornado DDT from Primo Colon, SOS got planted. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Tag to Dave Crist. Stiff high kick on SOS by Dave Crist who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Sheamus comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Spinebuster by Sheamus. Pin, three count, it's over. Sheamus pins D. Crist. Primo takes a headbutt from Sheamus. Back elbow connects, Primo staggers backward. Tag between Sheamus and Drew McIntyre. Primo gets hit with a Black Tiger-esque splash mountain out of the corner. Primo blocks the suplex attempt. Tag between Primo Colon and Doug Williams. Doctor Bomb, McIntyre landed hard. Doug Williams moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Revolution DDT. 1....2...3, it's finished. I'll give it a **1\2 rating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mal wieder eine neue Show mit Klasse Matches und Main Event Low Ki vs. Tyler Black.

Johnny Gargano vs Jon Moxley : Kick from Jon Moxley to the leg. Johnny Gargano powers out of a Jon Moxley headlock. Johnny Gargano arm drags Moxley over. Back heel kick from Gargano on Moxley, missed by miles. Gargano walks into a trip. Moxley, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Johnny Gargano. Johnny Gargano fights out of a grapple. Diving headbutt from Gargano, not much elevation. Johnny Gargano hits a crap missile dropkick on Moxley. Johnny Gargano gets taken down out of nowhere. Moxley floors Johnny Gargano and locks in a figure-four leglock! Gargano taps out! Johnny Gargano slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Moxley turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas. Worth a ** rating, but no more than that.

Swagger \ London are backstage. They were out there to hype a match against Ryder \ Hero. I can live with that as a reason for an interview.

Hero \ Ryder are backstage. They were building up the feud with London \ Swagger. Good plan, kudos to the booking squad.

Zack Ryder and Chris Hero vs Paul London and Jack Swagger : Double arm suplex by Zack Ryder, London hits hard. London takes a vertical suplex. Cover for a two count. Ryder tags out to Chris Hero. Ryder \ Hero whip London into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Second rope flying axe handle, London goes down. London blocks a kick from Chris Hero. Flying cross body off the top rope! Even Steamboat would have applauded the execution on that. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Paul London and Jack Swagger. Full nelson slam on Hero. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Rude Awakening on Chris Hero by Swagger. Hero powers out of a headlock. Chris Hero snap suplexes Swagger...with authority! ('With authority', trademark G.Monsoon 1986.) Tag between Chris Hero and Zack Ryder. Swagger gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Ryder. Tag to Paul London. Stun Gun from Zack Ryder! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Chaos reigns as everyone winds up brawling on the outside! The referee stays in the safety of the ring, and does a ten count, ending the match in a draw. Ryder \ Hero and London \ Swagger aren't satisfied! They start brawling again, turning the ringside area into a battlefield until officials run down and physically pull them apart. *** rating for a good bout.

Low Ki is backstage. He was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with Tyler Black.

Tyler Black vs Low Ki : Stiff high kick on Low Ki by Tyler Black who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Tyler Black strikes Low Ki. Low Ki takes a flying neckbreaker from Tyler Black. Tyler Black hits a rolling kick on Low Ki. Black only gets knees on a splash. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Lightning kick by Low Ki on Black. Cover for a two count. Low Ki drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Super kick by Tyler Black. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Low Ki goes down. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Low Ki pushes out of a Tyler Black hold. Low Ki hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Black reverses a waistlock. Flying elbow from Tyler Black. Low Ki gets whipped into the corner by Black, who charges in with a clothesline. Low Ki grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Low Ki gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. I don't think the fight has finished. Tyler Black and Low Ki have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. Great match, a ****1\4 rating i think.

Alle meine Beiträge tragen die typischen Merkmale des Grammatikfreaks, der durch seine unausstehliche Schönheit und teilweise Kritikfreudigkeit besticht. Jegliche Kritik ist eine grundlegende Feststellung negativer Tatsachen. Probleme mit diesem Verhalten sind einzig und allein Verärgerungen über das Wahrnehmen der Wahrheit.

1. Apr 2010, 00:52
Profil Besuche Website
Forum Admin

HWA PPV !

Dark Match

Canadian Bulldogs vs Primo Colon and Ezekiel Jackson (For The HWA Tag Team Titles) : Ezekiel Jackson uses a big bag of popcorn to floor DH Smith. BlueChip takes a flying neckbreaker from Primo Colon. Ezekiel Jackson drives a table into DH Smith. BlueChip powers out of a headlock. Hard back suplex on Zeke. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Canadian Bulldogs whip Zeke into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Vicious back suplex! Primo Colon got nailed. DH Smith slams Primo through a table. Zeke powers out of a headlock. Super frankensteiner on DH Smith, who hit hard. Weak bodyslam by Zeke. Ezekiel Jackson moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Standing Side Slam. 1....2...3, it's finished. DH Smith and BlueChip remain in the ring. They are arguing about that defeat. DH Smith walks off without saying anything, much to the disgust of BlueChip. **1\2 rating. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Ich muss sagen das ich von dem Match recht überrascht bin! Es ist ja "nur" ein Dark Match und Ezekiel hat vor dem Ppv noch ein 1 Sterne Match gewonnen? Nun weiß ich das es NICHT an ihn lag!

Hauptshow
A video is played, hyping the Super Crazy vs Claudio Castagnoli feud. 58%

Claudio Castagnoli vs Super Crazy : Claudio Castagnoli hits a rolling kick on Crazy. Crazy takes a hurrancarana from Claudio Castagnoli. Cover for a two count. Crazy counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Crazy hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Spin kick by Super Crazy to the face. Cover for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Double C goes down. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Driven DDT by Super Crazy. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Double C counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Crazy goes down. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Crazy takes a flying neckbreaker from Claudio Castagnoli. Spinning back kick from Claudio Castagnoli. Double C walks into a trip. Spin kick by Super Crazy to the face. Tiger suplex on Double C, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Super Crazy misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Claudio Castagnoli floors Crazy, then signals for the Ricola Bomb. Meanwhile, Super Crazy has something in his hands. Double C comes over...and has to move quickly to duck a brass knuckles punch! The knuckles get knocked to the ground in the struggle, and Claudio Castagnoli manages to grab them. Super Crazy gets hit with his own weapon, and is knocked out. The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Another referee comes running down the aisle, and points out to the first official that Claudio Castagnoli used an illegal weapon. The referee reverses the decision! Claudio Castagnoli has been disqualified! I don't think the fight has finished. Claudio Castagnoli and Crazy have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Wow sag ich hier nur! Ein "gutes" Match laut dem "Bewerter"! Das Rating gefällt mir für ein Ppv Opener!

Zack Ryder vs Mistico : Kick from Mistico to the leg. Mistico hits a rolling kick on Ryder. Spin kick by Mistico to the face. Zack Ryder comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Brainbuster suplex by Zack Ryder, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Mistico kicks Zack Ryder in the gut to reverse the momentum. Super kick by Mistico. DDT from the top rope by Mistico. That looked brutal. Ryder counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Weak headbutt on Mistico by Ryder. Mistico reverses a hip toss. Driven DDT by Mistico. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Mistico has Zack Ryder down...and locks in the La Mistica for the submission victory! Mistico offers a handshake to Ryder...and he accepts it! No! Zack Ryder levels Mistico with a cheap shot right hand! Zack Ryder spins Mistico around. Zack Ryder hits the Zack Attack! Mistico has been floored after the match. *** rating for a good bout.

Hiermit hab ich ehrlich gesagt NICHT gerechnet! Zack Ryder scheint dies wohl doch sehr gut hinbekommen! Ein Submission Match ? Dann noch Zack Attack ? Sehr gut! Da muss ich die Fehde weitermachen! Zufrieden!

Stevie Richards vs Dolph Ziggler : Big forearm by Dolph Ziggler, ripping a page from the NOAH playbook. Dolph Ziggler throws Richards into the cage. Dolph Ziggler climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Richards! Richards gets caught with a short powerbomb from Ziggler. Running knee lift from Dolph Ziggler. Richards counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Stevie Richards throws Ziggler into the cage. Big piledriver on Ziggler. Richards climbs the cage...but Dolph Ziggler is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. Ziggler counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Vicious back suplex! Stevie Richards got nailed. Tiger Driver nearly crushes the spine of Richards. Misawa approves i'm sure. Richards backdrops Dolph Ziggler out of a piledriver attempt. Ziggler takes a headbutt from Stevie Richards. Ziggler counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Dolph Ziggler climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Richards! Ziggler drives a thrust kick into the chest of Richards. Stevie Richards can barely stand. Here it comes - Jumping Russian Legsweep. Dolph Ziggler and Richards climb the cage....until Stevie Richards gets knocked off by a right hand! Ziggler climbs over the top for the win! Dolph Ziggler goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory A good *** rating.

Hier hätt ich mir ein bissl mehr versprochen! Es ist bei leibe keine schlechte Leistung der Beiden! Jedoch hätte ich hier einen halben Stern mehr gewollt! Da die Fehde der Beiden überzeugte!

Bryan Danielson is backstage. He put himself over, talking about how great he is. 69 %

Bryan Danielson vs Joey Matthews (For The HWA Cruiserweight Title) : Matthews hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Stiff high kick on Danielson by Joey Matthews who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Spin kick by Joey Matthews to the face. Second rope flying axe handle, Danielson goes down. Bryan Danielson reverses a hip toss. Flying elbow from Bryan Danielson. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Matthews hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Matthews counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Danielson takes a hurrancarana from Joey Matthews. There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Danielson, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Bryan Danielson elbows Joey Matthews in the face to break a hammerlock. Matthews walks into a high dropkick from Bryan Danielson. Matthews blocks the suplex attempt. Spin kick by Joey Matthews to the face. Bryan Danielson hits Joey Matthews with a flurry of punches. Bryan Danielson floors Joey Matthews. Here it comes...Cattle Mutilation! Joey Matthews is almost unconscious with pain! Jon Moxley has called for the bell, Danielson is celebrating...until the ring announcer says that he has been disqualified for using a closed fist punch during the earlier flurry! Jon Moxley has screwed Bryan Danielson over! Bryan Danielson nails an unsuspecting Moxley with a clothesline from behind. Jon Moxley gets knocked to the ground by Danielson. Here it comes...Cattle Mutilation! Jon Moxley is almost unconscious with pain! Bryan Danielson leaves Moxley down on the canvas, hurt. I can't decide whether it's a *** or a ***1\2 match...let's go for a ***1\4 rating to make it fair.

Ja ok wenn ich ehrlich bin hätte ich mir hier schon den Halben Stern mehr verdient! Schlecht war das Match nicht aber wenn sie es so wollen :D

Jack Swagger is backstage. He was on hype duty tonight, this time for a match with Paul London. 63%

Jack Swagger vs Paul London (For The HWA Heavyweight Title) : London receives some punishment. Swagger bodyslams Paul London. Big backdrop on London, executed well. Swagger slams Paul London down. Swagger walks into a trip. Spin kick by Paul London to the face. Super frankensteiner on Swagger, who hit hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Swagger counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Nice piledriver on London. There's a two count on the pin. Lifting DDT by Jack Swagger, looked good. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. London ducks a wild right hand. Standing leg lariat by Paul London on Swagger. Jack Swagger pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Fallaway slam by Jack Swagger. Paul London hooks up a suplex, but Swagger flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! Jack Swagger goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory *** rating for a good bout.

Schade davon bin ich Enttäuscht! Bin aber mal gespannt wie ich die Fehde weitermache! Eigentlich muss ich sie ja beim Nächsten Ppv oder jetzt bei der Wochenshow beenden! Ich werds bei der Wochenshow machen da mich dieses Match nicht PPV Main Event würdig erscheint!

Alles in allem bin ich nicht Böse wegen dem Ppv! Nur so die OMG matches haben gefehlt wie ich finde! Ein Konstanter Ppv der einen guten Durchschnitt! Jedoch bin ich nicht Glücklich über die % Wertung! Was ich mir für den Ppv erhoffen darf weiß ich nicht xD

Night Of The Cruiserweights was attended by 548 people!
We made $10960 from ticket sales.

64 %

Shawn Michaels

1 Mal European Champion

1. Apr 2010, 18:00

So dann poste ich mal meinen CZW PPV^^

Night of Infamy

Andy Sumner vs B-Boy (For The CZW World Junior Heavyweight Title) : B-Boy takes a right hand to the temple from Sumner. B-Boy takes a right hand to the temple from Sumner. B-Boy reverses a hip toss. Hard back suplex on Sumner. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Spinning back kick from B-Boy. B-Boy holds Sumner near the flames. Andy Sumner reverses a hip toss. Big clothesline from Sumner. B-Boy grabs Andy Sumner from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Sumner rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get B-Boy over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it! Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

----

Teddy Hart vs Super Fly : Super Fly goes to suplex T. Hart through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. T. Hart takes a hurrancarana from Super Fly. Super Fly misses a clothesline. Super Fly walks into a high dropkick from Teddy Hart. Driven DDT by Teddy Hart. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Teddy Hart pulls Super Fly onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. T. Hart uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Super Fly pushes out of a Teddy Hart hold. Spinning bulldog in the corner, T. Hart is down. Back heel kick off the second rope, T. Hart goes down. Hard back suplex on T. Hart. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Super Fly pulls T. Hart onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. T. Hart blocks the suplex attempt. Second rope flying axe handle, Super Fly goes down. Power drive elbow by Teddy Hart. T. Hart throws Super Fly onto the table, climbs to the top - and then uses a moonsault to smash the table and win the bout. **1\2 rating for a decent contest.

----

Sabian vs Kung Fu Naki : Spinning back kick from Kung Fu Naki. Spin kick by Kung Fu Naki to the face. The referee gets to a five count....and Sabian gets back up. Sabian counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Funaki takes a flying neckbreaker from Sabian. Sabian hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Flying trash can shot from the top rope! Kung Fu Naki elbows Sabian in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Sabian can barely stand. Crane Kick!!! That shook the ring. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! *** rating for a good bout.

----

2 Girls, 1 Cup vs Danny Havoc and Devon Moore (For The CZW World Tag Team Titles) : Big clothesline on Moore. Big clothesline on Excellent. Danny Havoc throws Excellent into the cage. Moore pushes out of a Beef Wellington hold. Havoc \ Moore whip Wellington into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Big clothesline from Excellent. Excellent slams Danny Havoc down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Beef Wellington scoops up Havoc. Excellent bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Beef Wellington launches Moore into the cage wall. Beef Wellington moves in for the kill. Here it comes - E. Coli Driver. Greg Excellent moves in for the kill. Hanging Tiger Driver!!! That shook the ring. 2 Girls, 1 Cup escape the cage for the win. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

----

DJ Hyde vs Dustin Lee : DJ Hyde hits Diehard. DJ Hyde misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Diehard chair shots DJ Hyde. Flapjack from Diehard on DJ Hyde. DJ Hyde can barely stand. HardDrive! 1....2....3. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! DUD.

----

Eddie Kingston vs Nick Gage (For The CZW World Heavyweight Title) : Gage walks into a spike slam. Gage counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Gage bodyslams Eddie Kingston. Running knee lift from Nick Gage. Bodyslam by Gage. Nick Gage gets taken down out of nowhere. Massive backbreaker, Gage got planted. Early reports indicate that the back was *not* actually broken, so the move's name should actually be backhurter. Spear! Gage is down and hurt. Flying shoulder tackle by Kingston sends Gage to the mat. Nick Gage avoids a Eddie Kingston avalanche. Bodyslam by Gage. Brutal powerbomb on Kingston. Gage floors Eddie Kingston and locks in a STF! The referee asks Kingston....and we have a submission! The match is over. This one gets a ***1\4 rating, it was a good bout.

Night Of Infamy was attended by 387 people!
We made $11610 from ticket sales.

1. Apr 2010, 18:12
Forum Admin

Pkwl Bad Blood

The Rock vs Jeff Hardy : Rock takes a flying neckbreaker from Jeff Hardy. Flying reverse elbow by Jeff Hardy. Hooks the leg for a two count. J. Hardy only gets knees on a splash. Rock slams Jeff Hardy. Big clothesline on J. Hardy. There's a two count on the pin. Lifting DDT by The Rock, looked good. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Rock slams Jeff Hardy down. Rock drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Super frankensteiner on Rock, who hit hard. Cover for a two count. Tornado DDT from Jeff Hardy, Rock got planted. Hooks the leg for a close fall. J. Hardy uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Spinning back kick from Jeff Hardy. Rock powers out of a headlock. Rock slams Jeff Hardy down. Death valley driver by The Rock, Jeff Hardy is down and hurt. The Rock moves in for the kill. Rock Bottom! 1....2....3. The Rock extends his hand to J. Hardy...and it is accepted! They shake! Almost wandered into *** match territory, but there was too much that dragged it down so it only gets a **3\4 rating.

Triple H vs Reyman
HHH hits a right hand. Hells Man reverses a Triple H hammerlock. Dropkick connects, HHH goes down. Reyman misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Springboard dropkick from Reyman. Nicely done. Cover, but there's no one to count for Reyman. Triple H pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Rude Awakening on Reyman by HHH. Full nelson slam on Hells Man. Cover for a two count. Death valley driver by Triple H, Reyman got planted. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Reyman elbows Triple H in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Even Steamboat would have applauded the execution on that. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Triple H fights out of a grapple. Triple H moves in for the kill. Pedigree!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Reyman leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Triple H comes running as well, and Hells Man gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle. Almost a *** rating, but there were some bits that dragged, so **3\4 instead.

John Cena and John Morrison vs The Destroyer and Matt Styles : The Destroyer with a spinning neckbreaker on Cena. Cena gets hit with a huge clothesline. Cover for a two count. Tag between The Destroyer and Matt Styles. The Talent \ The Monste whip Cena into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Spin kick by Matt Styles to the face. Hooks the leg for a two count. Standing leg lariat by Matt Styles on Cena. Matt Styles gets taken down out of nowhere. Death valley driver by John Cena, Matt Styles got planted. Cena tags out to John Morrison. Flying elbow from John Morrison. Spinning bulldog in the corner, The Talent is down. The Talent counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Tag between Matt Styles and The Destroyer. Driven full nelson slam on Morrison. Flying spear out of the corner! Morrison nearly got snapped in two. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. The Monste slams John Morrison. John Morrison pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. The Destroyer climbs to the top rope, ready to leap at Morrison. Matt Styles bounces off the ropes for an elbow drop without seeing his partner, and crotches The Monste by accident. John Morrison has The Destroyer down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Starship Pain, forget about it. 1....2...3! Cena \ Morrison climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

CM Punk vs Christian (For The Power Destruction Championship Title): Christian gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Punk. Punk uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Fallaway slam by CM Punk. Christian blocks a punch. Spear by Christian. Punk ducks a wild right hand. Punk crushes Christian with a running senton. Back heel kick off the second rope, Christian goes down. Christian reverses a waistlock. CM Punk walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Christian. CM Punk elbows Christian in the face to break a hammerlock. Christian tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. Punk floors Christian. There is the Anaconda Vice! Submission! CM Punk is still in the ring celebrating. Christian pushes the referee away. Christian spins Punk around. Christian hits the Killswitch! This was missing something, so it only gets a ****1\2 rating.

Goldberg vs Ron!n : Goldberg walks into a high dropkick from Ron!n. Flying cookie sheet shot by Mistico, blasting Goldberg. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Spin kick by Ron!n to the face. Goldberg takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Goldberg uses a big bag of popcorn to floor Mistico. Goldberg hits a sloppy double axe handle. Cover for a two count. Mistico drops out the back of a Goldberg bodyslam attempt. Super frankensteiner on Goldberg, who hit hard. Cover for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Ron!n. That looked brutal. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Goldberg reverses a hip toss. Goldberg hits Mistico. Goldberg gets taken down out of nowhere. Spin kick by Ron!n to the face. Ron!n moves in for the kill. Canadian Destroyer!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Ron!n climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory *** rating for a good bout.

The Kill vs Randy Orton : TK gets slammed. The Kill reverses a hip toss. Double arm suplex by The Kill, Orton hits hard. The Kill misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Delayed brainbuster suplex, TK held that one for ages. Cover, but there's no one to count for The Kill. The Kill misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Big clothesline on TK. Randy Orton hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. Powerbomb on TK. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. TK reverses a Randy Orton hammerlock. Brainbuster suplex by The Kill, who apparently is in the mood to bust some brains. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Orton pushes out of a The Kill hold. The Kill can barely stand. RKO!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The Kill goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot. I'll give it a **1\2 rating.

Team Austria vs Dreamnation (For The Pkwl Tag Team Championship Titles) : The Pope walks into a high dropkick from Jeff Deritton. Stiff chop lights up Mysterio. Driven DDT by Jeff Deritton. The ring shook violently, instantly making it better at selling than some of the current roster. Mysterio drops out the back of a Deadgame bodyslam attempt. DMTU takes a hurrancarana from Rey Mysterio. Dreamnation whip The Pope into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. The Last C crushes The Pope with a big legdrop. Mysterio climbs the cage...but Deadgame is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. Powerhorse powers out of a Jeff Deritton headlock. Powerhorse throws The Last C into the cage. Team Austria whip Mysterio into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Flying shoulder tackle by DMTU sends The Last C to the mat. Jeff Deritton takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Jeff Deritton throws DMTU into the cage. Deadgame is in trouble. Tiger Bomb!!! That shook the ring. Powerhorse can barely stand. 619/Frogsplash! Dreamnation escape the cage for the win. Team Austria don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Dreamnation, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends. *** rating, as it was good, but nothing too special.

Cb Orange vs Shawn Michaels (For The Pkwl Heavyweight Champion Title) : Orange Man hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Cb Orange gets taken down out of nowhere. Shawn Michaels hits some punches. Cb Orange charges, HBK moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Shawn Michaels scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Orange Man blocks a kick from Shawn Michaels. Cb Orange hits a rolling kick on HBK. Flying cross body off the top rope! I'll give a 0.8 on the Steamboat scale for that effort. Hooks the leg for a two count. Power drive elbow by Cb Orange. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Shawn Michaels powers out of a Cb Orange headlock. Doctor Bomb, Orange Man landed hard. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Shawn Michaels misses a clothesline. Shawn Michaels grabs Cb Orange from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Orange Man rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it! HBK grabs the referee, then nails him with a right hand! Dozens of people hit the ring to stop any further incident. *** rating for a good bout.

We got a 1.49 buy rate for 'Bad Blood'!
The attendance was 16951 people.
We made $3725000 from pay-per-view revenue.
We made $1017060 from ticket sales.

Shawn Michaels

1 Mal European Champion

3. Apr 2010, 03:20
Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ] Gehe zu Seite  1, 2  Nächste